Zoya From Pakistan Whatsapp hot girl number live Video chat

Zoya From Pakistan Whatsapp hot girl number live Video chat

Hi, i am Zoya from Islamabad.My Nick Name is Zaini and I am a student of B.com In Quaid E Azam University Islamabad.My Hobbies are Playing and watching cricket.



I also Like cooking, shopping, music, and dating.My parents lived in Rawalpindi and I Live in Islamabad.I am alone at the hostel so I need a best friend for online dating and friendship.That's why I am sharing My WhatsApp Mobile Number with You Guys.I hope only sincere Guys contact with me for video calling, Skype chat, online date and WhatsApp meeting.I like Guys who took care of me.My Figure is good and I look so attractive in Black dress due to my fair color,


Name zoya 
Nick zaini 
Country - Pakistan
City Islamabad
Education B,com
Mobile Number ,
Whatsapp Number - 03145322400
Figure     34d 30 34
Look      Attractive
Hobbies    Shopping,Outing and dating
Skype id                zoya.zaini

No comments:

Post a Comment

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();