Nida From Gujrat Pakisatn Whatsapp number for friendship

Nida From Gujrat Pakisatn Whatsapp number for friendship


hi i am nida from gujrat pakistan. I am 21 years old.I read in Punjab group of colleges and student of B.com.My hobbies are studying novels,outing,music ,shopping and etc.My height is 5.5 feet.I am a bold girl and i need a friend who support me in every aspect of life.I am actively searching of that guy who cares for me and loves me.I am very fond of online friendship and dating Thats why i am sharing My whatsapp number with You.



Name Nida
age 21 years
City Gujrat Pakistan
Figure Attractive
Hobbies outing ,music and dating
Education B.com
University Punjab University
Whatsapp Number 03313445678

No comments:

Post a Comment

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();