Preeti From Chennai Tamil Whatsapp number for friendship

Preeti From Chennai Tamil Whatsapp number for friendship

Hi sweet friends, I m Preeti from Chennai India.My Figure is superb and under control.My hobbies are cooking, music and outing.I also love Tamil Movies and watching Dramas.I am in Final Year of mY University Study and looking for a cooking center to make myself perfect because I want to become a master chef.




  I love my parents and live with them in Chennai so I m looking for an online friend from India.He will be decent and good looking.I m sharing My Whatsapp Number and profile so interested guys Contact me.

Name Preeti
Age 20 years
Education Bachelors
Gender Female
Religion Hindu
Language Hindi ,Tamil ,ENglish
WhatsApp Number : +919648866592
Hobbies Cooking,Music,Outing
Town Chennai 
City/State : Tamil nadu
Ciuntry India 

No comments:

Post a Comment

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();